Over 20 Benefits of enrolling in the Professional Project Management (PMP®) Exam Preparatory Classes
1.Understand the PMI terminology that will be used on the PMP Certification examination.
2. See how Quality Planning can be used to ensure project success.
3. Know the subject matter that will be tested, the depth to which questions will be asked,the structure of the Exam questions and the emphasis that will be placed on each topic.
4. Understand how Net Present Value,Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Benefits Cost Ration(BCR) etc are calculated and used as part of a Project Charter
5. Learn how to construct a Network Diagram using PDM(Precedence Diagramming Method).
6. Produce task time estimates that utilize best-practice and are consistently reliable.
7. Memorize and understand key terms, equations, and graphs for the PMP examination.
8. Effectively translate previous project management experience to the PMI standards which are best practice.
9. Understand how to determine and measure a project’s Critical Path.
10. Develop a study plan to pass the PMP examination on the first try.
11.Understand how to use Earned Value Analysis to keep a project on-budget and on-time.
12. Clearly define the scope of a project and effectively manage it throughout the project’s life.
13. Learn the elements of a clear, concise project plan.
14. Minimize the risk of a project through proper risk management and risk response planning.
15. Learn the fundamentals of stakeholder analysis and how to manage stakeholder expectation.
16. Effectively communicate with project stakeholders at all levels and create a viable communication plan.
17. Learn the five process groups that form the basis of the project management life cycle.
18. Understand the nine knowledge areas and how they apply to each of the process groups.
19. See how to properly fill out the Project Management Professional examination application.
20. Satisfy the mandatory educational requirement to sit for the PMP examination.