Procurement and Contract Management Practices
Successfully Manage Procurement Contracts and Vendors
This training workshop develops fundamental procurement process knowledge and skills that you can apply immediately in all aspects of effective business and project procurement. Learn a step-by-step process for converting business and/or project needs into outsourced goods and services. Select the best possible suppliers and manage stakeholders involved in the supply chain.
The course is aligned to the world best standards
- Identify stakeholder expectations, and convert project needs into contract requirements
- Create supplier selection criteria and follow a structured approach to short-listing and selecting suppliers
- Conduct an effective bidders’ conference
- Strengthen your negotiating techniques to achieve “win-win” outcomes
- Monitor and control supplier performance, to ensure requirement standards are met
- Amend contracts and manage changes that occur during the procurement process
- Maintain productive working relationships with suppliers
- Reduce the potential for disputes and legal action
This training provided more practical details on helping us manage and deliver exceptionally well with our Procurements and Contracts thereby ensuring our Vendors and ourselves have a clear understanding of our deliverables.
~Philip Eze,Head Legal/Procurement Sinopec Corporation,Nigeria
100,000 NGN (One Hundred thousand naira only)
Batch 1: May 17th,18th and 19th 2018
Batch 2: June 20th,21st and 22nd 2018
Venue: Lagos,Abuja and Port Harcourt available.
Lagos: No 13 Alhaji Jimoh Street,off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja,Lagos
Abuja: Suite A8,Abuja Shopping Mall,Zone 3,Wuse,Abuja
Port Harcourt: Office 15-17 Opus Plaza ,No 21 Afam Street,Port Harcourt
Note: We also conduct In-House Training at your own selected dates. Online LIVE Classes are also available.
Banker: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0023331797
Enroll here http://bit.ly/ritetracenroll
For more Information Contact: