Are you just a few months or weeks away from being ready to sit for the PMP® exam?
Do you have gaps in your exam-related knowledge that still need to be filled?
Could you benefit from the guidance of an expert to finalize your preparation and help you achieve a passing score?
4-day PMP REFRESHER CLASS. Please Note that Online Refresher Classes are also available via Skype and a closed Facebook Group.
Which of these describes you the best?
Looking for a refresher course to supplement your preparation for the PMP exam
Busy project executive with hardly any time for exam preparation
Have already taken the exam earlier, but need some help clearing it this time
Have attended another training, but haven’t gained enough confidence
Don’t have a lot of money to spend for another training
Then you have come to the right place!
Batch 1:December 2nd,3rd,9th and 10th 2017–Abuja,Lagos and Port Harcourt
Batch 2 :January 9th,10th,11th and 12th 2018-Abuja,Lagos and Port Harcourt
Abuja: Suite A8,Abuja Shopping Mall,Zone 3,Wuse,Abuja
Port Harcourt: No 21 Opus Plaza behind Winners Chapel D-Line Port Harcourt
Lagos: No 13 Alhaji Jimoh off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja
**NEW: Online LIVE Refresher Classes at your convenience here https://goo.gl/TgogLB
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/08037090474
TOP NINE REASONS FOR EARNING THE PMP CERTIFICATION:
- Will expose you to mainstream thinking on project management standards,techniques, best practices, and current trends
- You will learn great new tricks and techniques to assist you in your project management activities
- When hiring, many companies are now giving preference to project managers that are PMP certified
- If working for a consulting firm, your PMP credential may help your company win business, making you more valuable to your firm 5.Will provide networking opportunities with other PMPs
- Will impress your friends at cocktail parties 7.Will provide potential teaching opportunities by teaching PMP classes to future PMP candidates 8.Illustrates personal drive to further your credentials, knowledge, and professional abilities 9.Helps to distinguish you from other project management professionals in this tough job market
Review Session 1: Changes in the PMBOK 5th Edition/RDS for January 11th,2016, Review of Scope W.B.S, Creating a WBS and WBS Dictionary,7 Tools of Quality, Lines of Communication, Communication Methods
Review Session 2: Critical Paths with Calculations, Forward and Backward Pass Calculations, EMV Calculations, Risk Registers, Review of Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
Review Session 3: EVM Calculations, R.AC.I Chart review, Ethics of the Profession
Review Session 4: PTA Calculations, Types of Contracts reviews, Procurement Documents.
Review Session 5: Review of Stakeholder Management and Integration Management
Tools to assist you pass your exam/Your Study Plan Reviews/Examination tips, tricks, and strategy
Filling and Submitting your Exam Application form/Membership Form
POST TRAINING SERVICES:
. PMI Membership Application support.
. Access to Free Exam Simulated Mock Exam
Past PMP Students preparing to write their exams in 4-12weeks.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Fees: 39,900 naira
Registration ends a week to each session.
Account Name: Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Limited
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
I invite you to join other participants in the 2017 Sessions as we work together to achieve your Project Management career goals.
2017 PMP Exam Calender https://goo.gl/IQHYps
Also available for those with a tight schedule is our Online LIVE Classes where an instructor works you through the curriculum and Online 247 classes where you can do your training at anytime and anyplace.
Ready to start your class? Please register your interest by phone 08037090474,08038769323,09080161515 and by filling in our http://bit.ly/ritetracenroll