Lean Six Sigma Training in Nigeria
About this Course:
We provide cutting edge Lean Six Sigma Training In Nigeria.
Lean Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for transactional and from product to service.
The fundamental objective of the Six Sigma methodology is the implementation of a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through the application of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects to help organizations improve customer satisfaction, reduce cost and increase employee engagement.
A holistic approach to problem solving, Six Sigma is a step-by-step process of interventions and statistical tools that allows companies to understand which business processes are not performing as needed, identify
root causes of problems, analyze and improve contributing factors, and sustain gain in improvements.
Six Sigma is quickly gaining popularity in service industries, due to the breakthrough improvements and cost reduction it provides. Whether your company is large or small, whether it manufactures a product or provides a service to its customers (or a little of both), it can benefit from the tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
Yellow,Green and Black Belts who are highly sought after in industry today.
Our Lean Six Sigma courses incorporate in-depth interactive sessions as participants undergo case studies prior to certification. These courses incorporate the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Body of Knowledge.
The overall experience makes participants confident and thorough Lean Six Sigma Professionals.
The focus of Six Sigma is fundamentally about quality, customer focus and cost, whereas Lean is about cost and speed. This course blends a number of Lean concepts and tools into the Six Sigma DMAIC model.
Benefits to Individuals
-Lean Six Sigma enables you to create efficient processes so that your organization can deliver more products or services, with more satisfied customers than ever before.
-Earn More in your Career as Lean Six Sigma Professionals are highly sought after
-Earn PDUs towards your Professional Development Units
Benefits of a Lean Six Sigma Culture in your Organization
- Financial Benefits:
- Cost can be reduced by decrease in the cost of production and services.
- The profitability as well as productivity of existing products and services can be increased.
- Increase in cash flow due to additional revenue generation.
- Increase in revenue.
- Quick ROI.
- Avoidance of cost due to effective Risk management.
- Operational Benefits:
- Reduction in employee’s workload.
- Increase in employee satisfaction level due to improvements in the workflow.
- Elimination of Non-value-added services and activities.
- Improvement in the internal communication flow.
- Processes are simplified and improved.
- Organizational Benefits:
- Organization’s reputation is built and improved.
- Company’s vision is broadened.
- New customers are attracted.
- Gaining an edge over the competitors.
- Note: Apart from Training we also offer Process Improvement services that leads to Business Optimization for both Public and Private Sector Organizations. Discover more by scheduling a chat with us https://bit.ly/discoverritetrac
Certification Levels we offer:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
All our courses incorporates in-depth practicals as participants undergo real live projects before they are certified. Our Six Sigma series also involves the extensive use of Minitab 16 (which we provide you a trial version to use for free for 30 days), the overall experience makes you a thorough Lean Six Sigma Professional.
Trainer Profile for Patrick Ajunwa LSSBB https://goo.gl/K3TBfa
Read the full details of this Program here https://ritetracconsult.com.ng/training/lean-six-sigma-training-in-nigeria