Managers and professionals involved in the contracting process need to be effective and efficient in applying contract management principles and practices. Without the necessary knowledge and skills, they won’t obtain the best results from contractors, service providers, vendors and other business partners with whom their organization is doing business. The process of contracting out is fraught with difficulties, that will trip up the untrained or inexperienced staff member.
This Ritetrac training course will give those staff the foundations to manage third-party contractors effectively after the contract award has been made – whether in the field of construction, the supply of equipment and materials, or in the delivery of services.
– Learn what can go wrong when managing a supplier contract – and how it can damage their business
– Identify – and prepare for – risks that lie ahead in a contracting situation
– Increase their control of contract performance from the very start – before the contract is signed
– Practice how to motivate a supplier, and learn a range of techniques to use to improve his results
– Consider what to do if things go wrong – including stepping in, substitution, terminating and dispute resolution.
This Contracts Management Practitioner training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
– Provide better outcomes from contracts, after the award has been made
– Monitor contract performance
– Know how to analyse contract obligations and risks
– Prepare for contract claims and disputes
– Negotiate and Control variations to contract
– Manage contract default, and consider remedies including termination
This Ritetrac training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
– Contracts Engineers
– Contracts Administration Professionals
– Contract Analysts
– Contract Team Leaders and Administrators
– Procurement executives and other department members
– Tender Committee co-coordinators
– Anyone involved in running competitive procurement activities
– Commercial Contracts professionals
– Project Managers and Coordinators
– Specifiers and Buyers
– Service Delivery Professionals
– Anyone who manages contracts with contractors, external suppliers, customers or commercial partners-
The Contracts Management Practitioner training course will be delivered either online or physical to ensure maximum access to the materials being presented. The course will be lively, participative and interactive: All our training platforms enables group discussions in breakout rooms, screen sharing of materials by the instructor and participants, online chat sessions and many other online techniques. Delegates will have the opportunity to see and communicate with the instructor and the other delegates. This training course will make use of a variety of Learning tools, including tests and exercises, case studies, group discussions and presentations plus Q&A. Participants will receive personal feedback on their performance. The learning experience will be supported by reference materials containing model documents and templates.
The 3-day Contracts Management Practitioner training course covers the needs of managers and professionals who wish to learn how to carry out or improve their skills in Contract Management. By applying what they learn during this online training course, attendees will ensure that contracts are efficiently and effectively performed, with risks reduced, better relationships established, and the results delivered that were sought from their contracts at the outset.
N180,000 (One hundred and eighty thousand naira only)
Payment Details Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Ltd.
Account No: 0023331797