Course Title: How to setup your Virtual Assistant Business
With the current transition to Online Business in massive numbers
Businesses need Virtual Support to succeed in “today’s new normal”
What is in this Course
Who is a VA and VA Knowledge base Overview + Skills for the Business + Building a Team
VA Industry Overview
50 + Service Catalogs you can provide with a your own virtual team and Pricing Suggestions
Building a Unique Brand that stands out
Niching Out and Identifying your ideal Clients
How to attract & nurture & retain your ideal clients even if you are just starting out [Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Building Strategies]
Creating the right systems and structure for your VA Agency
Job Interviews Question secrets + How to deal with difficult clients
Collaborations ideas to test out that can skyrocket your cashflow sooner than later
Case Study reviews and much more
Virtual Assitants are in demand and if you are well positioned with the right skills you won’t make less than $500 or 225,000NGN per month [Note – This may not be typical in all situations]
- Persons who work away from the office but still do the main day to day duties are called Virtual Assistants. The requirement of VAs is going high with every passing day, so it is a good idea to make a living using this opportunity.
- So a Virtual Assistant is usually a self-employed person who provides services such as professional administration, customer support, marketing, etc., for different businesses from home remotely E.g of Clients – Online or brick and mortar business owners.
- All the virtual assistant jobs can be done from the comfort of your home. If you have the necessary skills required to be a virtual assistant, you can start a business on your own.
Cost – 15,000NGN
Meet your Instructors
Onjiugo Ajunwa MBA PMP
- Co-founder at Ritetrac Consulting www.ritetracconsult.com.ng for the past 12 years+. My roles has been in Project Management Consulting, Training, Information Technology Software Implementation, Digital Marketing and Event Management.
- She has worked in various industries including Technology Startups in the past where she was in charge of Software Development Projects for various Public Sector Clients in Nigeria
- S.P.R.O.U.T Business Community – www.facebook.com/groups/sproutbizaccelerator
- Author – “Content to Currency”,“Lessons Learned Managing Projects in Nigeria”, “A Day in the life of a Project Manager” alongside other 50+ Project Managers across the world. These are available on AMAZON
- She is passionate about empowering individuals and organizations to use Best Practices to improve their R.O.I
- 10,000 Goldman Sachs Women Alumni
- Cherie Blair Foundation Mentor Alumni
- She is also an Alunmi of University of Calabar and currently pursuing her PH.D in Project Management Atlantic International University Hawaii,U.S.A
Bel Mokaogwu is a Customer Service Professional, a Dedicated Virtual Assistant, a Social Media Manager, a Digital Marketer, an Intermediate Learner at Graphics Design and a minimalism advocate.
She’s the founder of Virtual Essential Online Business Solutions, a Virtual Assistant Agency for Professionals and Small and Medium Businesses to give them back the time and freedom they need to help them focus on scaling their businesses and making them profitable. She’s passionate about setting up systems, funnels and the designing aspects of her job.
She’s worked in various industries ranging from Telecoms, IT and Banking as the Head of Client Services and headed the administration and operations of each of the units she headed in different branches of the banks she has worked for in her 13 years of working in the corporate world.
She’s an alumni of the University of Lagos and Business School Netherlands and a certified Digital Marketer from DMSI a LinkedIn Learning Partner registered in the United States with branches in Lagos and Abuja.
What some of our Course Participants are saying...
“I learnt a number of new business concepts and gained insight of tools needed as a virtual assistant. Importantly it broaden my knowledge of this business!”
“The course is rich in information and has opened a door of countless opportunities.”
“This is, in fact, an eye-opener, before this course, I never knew anything about the virtual assistant industry. This course has broadened my horizon. It is practical and am ready to take action”