The Best Monitoring and Evaluation Training Program in Nigeria
M&E refer to “series of policies, practices and processes that enable the systematic and effective collection, analysis and use of monitoring and evaluation information”
Monitoring and Evaluation Job roles are in high demand globally this is because Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) is a critical piece of any program activity because it provides data on the program’s progress towards achieving set goals and objectives.
The purpose of this training is to review the four stages in a monitoring
and evaluation (M&E) System: Planning, Data Collection (Interpretation),
Making Data Usable and Using for decision – making to help organizations
reflect on and strengthen their plans.
1st Batch -Weekdays: September 11th,12th and 13th
2nd Batch – Weekends: September 20th,21st and 22nd
3rd Batch -Weekdays : September 26th,27th and 28th 2019
4th Batch – Weekdays: October 2nd,3rd and 4th 2019
5th Batch -Weekends: October 26th,27th and 2nd November 2019
Final Batch 2019 -Weekdays: November 6th,7th and 8th 2019
Other dates available on request.
Duration: 10.00am – 5.00pm each day
Venue: Abuja,Lagos and Port Harcourt
This course is for managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who
need to supervise, manage, plan and implement M&E in their projects and
programs. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including
the all-important outcomes.
Delivered by our practitioners with extensive participatory field
experience. This course will enable you to bring the learning into
practice and to understand the difference between data, information and
knowledge which is a key aspect to ensure strategic decision making.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Describe and understand the four stages in an M&E system
2. Develop a framework that links project activities to outcomes and
3. Develop indicators that effectively identify progress toward project
4. Develop a system to collect and compile data
5. Determine an appropriate method of analyzing, presenting and
disseminating information to different stakeholders
6. Demonstrate the ability to use information to identify problems and
The whole sessions are spread over five days and use various teaching and learning methods such as case studies, worksheets, role plays, small and large group exercises and interactive presentations. The class will be
provide with a suggested agenda that can be revised as needed based on
discussions with participating organizations. Each session has a guide
outlining the contents, timing, preparation and materials required (e.g.,
handouts, slides, worksheets).
Our Facilitators are world class professionals in M&E that understand the
purpose and use of data, they are able to guide organizations to
strengthen planning and to implement the four M&E stages and are very
familiar with using participatory training methods such as case studies
and role plays. The program follows a learn–practice–do model.
Participants will first learn about a concept/component of the M&E system
through a brief PowerPoint presentation and discussion. Then they will
work in small groups to critique how an organization described in a case
study has tackled this concept (practice) and finally participants will
work with others from their organization to design their own M&E system
Each workshop participant will receive a packet containing information for
use during and after the workshop (e.g., agenda, worksheets, case study
and templates etc). Handouts for specific sessions will be given out at the
beginning of the workshop.
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective
practice you will learn how to:
- Understand what Monitoring and Evaluation is – and what the differences
are between these two concepts.
- Get an overview why this area of work is rapidly changing.
- Understand what measuring means – and that it is about reducing uncertainty
- Design or critically review a results chain.
- Data Flow, Data Management and Data Quality
- Work with quantitative and qualitative data
- Work with secondary and primary data and be familiar with key tools for
collecting data yourself
- Critically review indicators and design high-quality indicators yourself
M&E System and Plans
1.Prepare M&E plan
2. Designing and Implementing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems Assessment
3. Introduction to use of MINITAB 18.0 Statistical Software for the Data
• Using what you have learnt
Participant presentations using MINITAB 18.0 Statistical Software
Embedding learning for personal and organizational benefit
Becoming change agents for M&E.
- Monitoring and Evaluation data management topics to be covered
– Descriptive Statistics and Graphical Analysis
-Types of Data
-Using Graphs to Analyze Data
-Using Statistics to Analyze Data
-Tests and Confidence Intervals
-MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
-DOE (Design of Experiment)
TESTIMONIAL FROM PAST CLIENTS
I was able to clearly understand my role as an M/E staff and what it fully entails. Am now well prepared to achieve more for my organization
The training provided by Ritetrac Consulting was hands-on and with Case study reviews! Excellent work
AMOUNT: 75,000Naira [Group Discounts of 5 participants and above are available]
BANK: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Ltd.
Account No: 0023331797
We look forward to working with you.