Supply Chain Management Training in Nigeria
[Download Our 2018 Training Calender http://bit.ly/2018RitetracConsultingTraining]
Ritetrac Consulting is excited to offer Introductory and advanced courses in Supply Chain Management Training.
For those who aspire to work in or are new to purchasing and supply chain or those with very minimal experience in this field, our introductory purchasing courses can help you build and progress your career in purchasing, procurement or supply chain management, and our expert tutors will give you all the support you need to gain a CIPS qualification whilst fitting your studies around your work or family commitments.
Our advanced courses in Procurement and Supply is designed for those with significant level of experience and enables students to develop knowledge and skills in procurement and supply chain to develop solutions to unpredictable problems, evaluate and use information to develop effective strategies, show effective judgement skills in planning activity and meeting quality standards.
Our practical, jargon-free approach will give our trainees an opportunity to develop new skills and identify opportunities to improve performance within the work-place.
Critically all delegates will also benefit from interacting with other professionals from a diverse range of organizations whereby ideas can be shared and real-life experiences can be discussed.
Ritetrac’s Training will provide all course materials and hand-outs and the training workshops will be delivered in an enjoyable and interactive format so note taking will not be required!”
- Procurement & Sourcing – process and skills required to buy goods and services.
- Contract and supplier management Process and skills required to manage successful product / service delivery
- Key features of Contract management and monitoring mechanisms •Enable participants describe how Contract administration ensures the contract meets the needs of the organization
- Ability to explain the benefits of supplier management
- Category management process
Used to strategically manage areas of procurement spend and to leverage
Buying decisions in a highly coordinated manner.
- Introduce Category Management
- Describe the end to end category management process and identify the activities and
Tools that may be used at each phase of the process.
- Describe the role of the
Category manager during the process and give examples of how value may be added at each phase.
- Develop category plans for categories with a range of different levels of
Complexity and match the degree of rigor to the complexity of the Category.
- Distinguish between purchasing, sourcing, procurement and category
Management and be capable of pitching the benefits of category management to Stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to manage demand as well as supplier performance and
Demonstrate appropriate behaviors to achieve desired category outcomes.
- An introduction to Negotiation
- Explain what negotiation is and how to Influence it
- Recognize and explain each stage of negotiation
- Explain the effect of Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Apply the negotiation skills identified during the course
6. Effective negotiation
- Identify different negotiation styles •Set effective negotiation objectives
- Use planning and preparation to impact on negotiations •Identify the process of conditioning
- Compare the seller’s
Perspective to our own
- Use body language, questioning skills and active listening to help control a negotiation session.
- Apply the negotiation skills and techniques
In practical sessions with other delegates and your tutors.
7. Public procurement- Procurement Contracts, Source Selection Criteria etc
Duration: 3 days
June 11th,12th and 13th 2018- Abuja ,Lagos and Port Harcourt
Abuja: Suite A8,Abuja Shopping Mall,Zone 3,Wuse,Abuja
Lagos: No 13 Alhaji Jimoh Street off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja,Lagos
Port Harcourt: No 21 Opus Plaza Behind Winner Chapel D-Line Port Harcourt
Other Cities in Nigeria and any other location can be discussed.
Ready to start your class? Please register your interest by phone 08037090474,08038769323,09080161515 and by filling in our Training Registration Form http://bit.ly/ritetracenroll