The maintenance of physical assets can no longer be treated just as a ‘maintenance problem’. The competitive environment in which business operates requires an approach that integrates the operational objectives of the business and the life-cycle objectives of the physical assets.
This highly interactive Ritetrac training course is designed to provide management and staff with essential maintenance management skills, gain a clear understanding of their roles, and work more effectively within a team environment.
– The essential principles of effective maintenance management
– Effective procedures for planning and controlling of the maintenance work flow
– Proven methodology for the development of an effective maintenance plan
– Effective scheduling of maintenance work
– Closing the management loop through effective measurement, reporting and analysis
– Understand maintenance as a key business function
– Understand the objectives and purpose of pro-active failure management
– Learn how reliability influences not only plant output, but also improves health, safety and environmental performance, resource optimization and cost improvement
– Identify planning and scheduling best practices and how these will contribute to work quality and reliability improvement
– Create and preserve forward work and use it for planning and scheduling resources
– Use suitable performance indicators and management reports to perform regular analysis of maintenance performance, control maintenance resources and costs, and drive continuous improvement
Delegates should represent a wide range of personnel in the organization who are involved in, or dependent on, effective maintenance planning, scheduling and work control. These should include:
– Maintenance and Operations professionals
– Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
– Maintenance Planners, Schedulers and Work Preparers
– Key Operations Supervisors
– CMMS Administrator or Key Users
– Key Maintenance Support Assistants
– Other stakeholders in the Maintenance Function
Facilitated by an experienced maintenance specialist, this Ritetrac training course will be conducted as a highly interactive work session (as opposed to lectures), encouraging participants to share their own experiences and apply the training course material to real-life situations. Ritetrac Training course will come with lots of stimulations and discussions for efficiency of subject coverage.
Each delegate will receive an extensive reference manual, as well as case studies, while worked out solutions will be handed out to the delegates on conclusion of group discussions. Throughout the training course, delegates will be encouraged to identify what they can do to enhance Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Work Control in their organizations.
Industry is moving away from reactive (“fix-it-when-it-breaks”) management into predictive, productive management (“anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks”). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts.
Our highly interactive Maintenance Management Professional training course is designed to provide management with essential maintenance management skills, gain a clear understanding of their roles, and work more effectively within a team environment.
March 20th,22nd,23rd and 24th 2023
April 24th,25th,26th,27th and 28th 2023
May 22nd,23rd,24th,25th and 26th 2023
June 26th,27th,28th,29th and 30th 2023
N100,000 Foundation, N165,000 Practitioner
Payment Details Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Ltd.
Account No: 0023331797